...is a 4-week Recreational Reality Experience where you will create a Predictive Screenplay of your life as you engage in a written dialogue with your Eternal Soul / Highest Self to envision and re-vision magnificent past/present/future memories so that you can live out your life purpose with the precision and confidence that you need to pursue passions, learn lessons, and successfully solve your life's "passion puzzles."
~ Envisioning Deja Vu
~ Soul Surfing
~ Dialoguing with Other Selves
~ Re-Calibrating your Reality
~ Re-Visioning your Life Script
Highest Self Perspective
- writing from the Third Person Omniscient Narrative.
- (verb) to write a composition in which two or more characters are represented as conversing.
In Screen Playing we will be dialoguing with our Eternal Soul as well as past and future selves and people in our soul circle.
Characters - people with certain intentions (What do they really want and what's their role in your story?)
Plot - the sequence of events making up the cause and effect
Setting - where the action is happening and the emotions and moods of the characters
Passion Puzzle (conflict/tension) - the issues that mean the most and the actions taken to discover solutions
Theme - what it all means
Law of Deliberate Creation
- fully inhabiting the role of the character by being sincere and emotionally expressive.
- the written script of a personal life plan, including acting instructions and scene directions.
Ask for clarity and inspiration in creating your Predictive Story.
Set "Dialoguing Dates" to channel in eleven minute sessions.
Say something like...
Dearest Eternal Soul, please show me a scene to explore to help me in achieving my current passion.
Who are you in this life at this time? What do you most want or need right now? What's at stake? What's stopping you?
Are there any future or past-life selves that want to contribute to your current story?
What wonderful memories are you in the process of creating?
Who's in Your Soul Circle:
- relationships in this life
- people in past and future lives
- your other selves from past lives
As game-changers, influencers, allies or enemies - what are their emotions, flaws, and super powers?
What clues to solving your passion-puzzles do they have to offer?
Almost every channeled scene will contain an important piece of your puzzle.
Give each scene a TITLE that hints to the overall meaning or a title that details your Eternal Soul's guidance and direction.
Focus on this life, your now and your near future.
Let your past and past-lives only show up to help solve puzzles.
This is not a story of how it all happened but more of a story about what you ended up doing about it.
Let your Eternal Soul be your ultimate inspiration.
You may end up with something like...
• Based-on-Multi-Lives TV series
• Conversations with God
• Short Stories of the Soul
• Letters to My Current Self
• Your Multi-Soul Journal
• Who are you being at this moment in this life?
• What role are you playing? Hero, Victim, Martyr, Savior, Prostitute, or...
• What are the upsides and downsides of playing your character?
• Are you making things happen, or are things happening to you?
• Are you comfortable and happy in this role?
• How could changing the role you play change your ultimate story?
⇛ Create three future selves and channel the choices they will make.
• Who's showing up in most of your scenes?
• Who's not in many scenes, but you'd like them to be?
⇛ What role do you play in the lives of your costars?
• What obstacles and issues are being played out?
• Are you excited or deflated about creating solutions?
• How will you evolve as you go through life – does your role change?
• What lessons are to be learned from your experiences?
⇛ Would you like to re-write any of your scenes?
First few weeks:
Channel one scene every day.
Last few days:
Assemble the scenes into a story.
In the end:
What's it all about?
By experiencing the full story of your past, present, and future selves you will be able to better choose and shift into the best soul experience of this life time.